Worth County Jail Rules Regarding Detainee Visitation
1. Visitation Is From 9:00 am to 11:00 am on Tuesdays
6:30 pm to 9:30 pm on Wednesdays
2:00 pm to 6:00 pm on Saturdays
2. No More Than 2 Visitors Allowed At Any One Time. A Valid ID Is Required.
3. Children Under The Age Of 14 Years Old Must Be Accompanied By An Adult.
4. Visitation Is Allowed Three Times Each Week Per Person.
5. Each Visit Is Limited To 30 Minutes. Maybe Reduced So All Visitors Have A Chance To Visit.
6. Visitors May Bring The Following Items To Detainee:
A. Books/Magazines....Subject To Jail Officers Discretion
B. Stamps, Envelopes, or Writing Material
7. All Visitors Are Subject To Search Or Person Or Belongings
8. Visitation May Be Denied To Any And All When Control Or Security Is Endangered.
9. For Security Reasons Your Conversation May Be Recorded With The Exception Of Clergy And Lawyer Confidentiality.
10. You Are Required To Advise The Jailer On Duty Of Any Problems Or Suicidal Thoughts The Inmate Advises You Of.